Ayurveda is a tradional indian natural health system that aims to preserve the balance between body and mind. This millennial art teaches us the importance of internal vigilance, care for those who surround us and nature itself.
Discipline recognized by the World Health Organization.
For who ?
For all those who wish to take a process of healing and understanding in order to live more consciously. As much in preventive as in curative, the accent is put on the hygiene of life, the food, the plants and the inner attitude.
For what ?
For digestive imbalances, sleep, weight, stress, blood circulation, muscle and joint tension, tiredness, low energy, self-esteem, self-confidence ...
« The causes of pain are ignorance, emotional attachment, ones' ego, rejection and fear. » Patanjali
During this lockdown, find my Yoga of Sound classes online at the usual times, thank you for contacting me via the contact section of the site or by email
- Monday morning 11h00 - 12h15 : Hatha-Yoga of Sound
- Monday afternoon 17h15 - 18h00 : Yo(un)gi (children course)
- Tuesday evening 19h15 - 20h30 : Hatha-Yoga of Sound
Thursday classes, initially offered from September, in Châtellerault will be maintained only if there are enough registrants.
- Thursday afternoon 17h30 - 18h15 : Yo(un)gi
- Thursday evening 19h15 - 20h30 : Hatha-Yoga of Sound
- People with a Tathata membership card, please check the courses yourself, noting the date of participation.
- Free registrants, you can make a donation, bank transfer (contact me) or by check to the address:
4 rue des Martinets
We will learn to get by, TOGETHER.